This approach and the dedicated staff at Fresh Start offer individuals the best chance for lasting sobriety.
– Jacob M.
The Basic Items:
- Immediate need for Razors, shaving cream, stick deodorant, , shampoo and bodywash
- Bus Passes or tickets
- Gift certificates for men and their families; Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Burger King, Tim Horton’s, Starbuck’s, movie theatres, Zoo passes, TELUS Spark, Heritage Park, Event tickets (hockey, football, concerts), iTunes, etc.
- Steel toed work boots, running shoes & slippers
- New socks & new underwear
- Work out clothes – T-shirts, muscle shirts, sneakers, track pants, shorts and weight room gloves
- Jeans, casual pants and shorts
- T-shirts both long & short sleeve
- Outdoor jackets & hoodies (cleaning your closet? we will take winter jackets)
- Outside work attire – work boots, gloves, Fire Retardant (jackets, pants & coveralls), reflective vest and hard hats
- Sports Equipment – hockey equipment (sticks, pucks and skates), baseball equipment (cleats, bats & gloves), Tennis rackets and balls, Swimming trunks, new yoga mats
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Body wash and scrubbies
- Reading glasses
- Alarm clocks
- Recovery related literature (NA-AA)
- Bath towels
- Laundry Pods
- Fuel Cards
- 8 1/2 x 11 Copy Paper
- Pens and highlighters
- 1.5″ binders with 8 tab dividers
- D size Batteries
- Coffee (Ground) and tea
- Bib aprons (black preferred)
- Can openers
- Pancake Dispenser
- Chaffing Dishes
- Pastry display case
- Grocery gift cards
- Motorcycle Trailer
- Musical instruments
- 32-foot ladder
- Gardening supplies, vegetable and flower plants
- Sea Can for storage (40 Ft maximum size)
- Sponsor for printing & binding Family Healing Program Manuals
Community Support Items:
If you have goods or provide a service that you feel would be helpful to Fresh Start and those we serve. Please contact [email protected] or 403-387-6266.
Pure North S’Energy Foundation provides participants with a personalized program to help them optimize nutrition and reduce the likelihood of illness in the future,
and put in place the foundations for living a long, healthy and fulfilling life.
Mike Miles is a 4-time professional World Champion who believes in everyone being treated how we would like to be treated; with respect, dignity and fairness. His gym is a team: Team Miles and all students help each other achieve their highest and fullest potential.
Your gift changes lives.
We rely on your time, talents
and contributions to help men
on their road to recovery.