Recovering community one coffee, one meal, one life at a time
– Mike Macdonald • Eleven – Eleven Cafe and Eatery
A Food Truck On a Mission
We believe that recovery saves lives. We believe in long term treatment, and that everyone who wants recovery should have an opportunity to get it. Did you know 90% of people that need treatment in Canada do not receive it? It’s a staggering number and it is time to change it. We have long term treatment programs, an award-winning Family Healing Program, long term housing for alumni as well as a budding alumni program, a recovery food truck, and soon enough, a cafe. The food truck is part of a social enterprise project under the Fresh Start Recovery Centre’s umbrella. All profits generated will go back into helping more men and families get well from the disease of addiction. We are here to inspire a message of hope and wellness. We employ and provide opportunities to people in recovery, and are working on changing the conversation surrounding addiction recovery. Addiction impacts us all, so whether you are in recovery, know someone in recovery, or are somewhere in between, there has never been a better time to bring this issue forward. Recovery saves lives and impacts families for the better. When you come to us, you can be confident that you will Eat Good and Do Good. Fot more information or to donate to our project visit www.eleven-eleven.ca
The team at Eleven-Eleven and Fresh Start Recovery Centre
We envision the Eleven-Eleven Food Truck to be:
1. Family Oriented – a place everyone feels welcome and seen
2. Serving simple, healthy and wholesome food
3. Fast paced atmosphere with upbeat and energetic staff
4. Comfortable and kind
5. Serving quality food with a flair for recovery
6. A welcoming space to meet up before or after recovery meetings
7. A place to eat and an opportnity to do good
8. A social hub, connecting people both face to face and through our online forums
9. Partcipanting in sober vents such an Recovery Day
10. A place to meet up for recovery outings and adventures – You tell us
For more information, to book the truck please contact Lisa Simone, National Communications Director at Fresh Start Recovery Centre at [email protected]
Pure North S’Energy Foundation provides participants with a personalized program to help them optimize nutrition and reduce the likelihood of illness in the future,
and put in place the foundations for living a long, healthy and fulfilling life.
Mike Miles is a 4-time professional World Champion who believes in everyone being treated how we would like to be treated; with respect, dignity and fairness. His gym is a team: Team Miles and all students help each other achieve their highest and fullest potential.
Your gift changes lives.
We rely on your time, talents
and contributions to help men
on their road to recovery.